Thursday 25 September 2008

Am back

Am back with a bang and ready to keep you busy. I have been looking at the bridal shops and i have realised that they seem not to be enough shops to go round the people getting married. LOL

I also seem to notice that there are not so many varieties and therefore people just decide to go out of the country to buy their gowns (like i did) and a friend too just recently.

I am actually n the process of helping another friend get her wedding gown from the same online bridal shop i got mine. This got me thinking is it that the wedding shops in nigeria are selling expensive gowns or that they dont have enough variety.

Or do we simply want to get something different?

In my case I wanted something really different (as you can see) but then what would your reason be? Please let us all know.

No comments: