Tuesday 22 April 2008

Wedding gown shop in Nigeria

Hello everyone,

while looking for the best deal online wedding gown shop it occurred to me that it would not be a bad idea to have a wedding gown shop considering I seem to have a knack for finding manufacturers and suppliers of a whole range of things.

While this thot was still trying to develop in my head, i was trying to visualize a wedding shop that i have gone to that had wall to wall floor lenght mirror where you could look at your dress.

What does it take to start a wedding dress shop? Ideas please my dear friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sola,

I have been to a few wedding stores that sell wedding dresses, wihtout selling bridesmaids dresses, in Lagos. I don't know bout anyone else, but, i think it would be nice to have a store that caters for all the dresses i need! Thing is this, time would be a lot more maximized that way. Just a thot my friend...

Shawla said...

Hello Denike,

Thanks for your input, I have been doing some asking around and I found that there is really a bit a of lapse in that part of the market. Thanks for the input am sure we would get someone who can help with places where bridesmaids dresses can be gotten.