Wednesday 16 April 2008

Welcome

I welcome you all to this new blog of mine. Its all about weddings and where to get all the best things to use for your wedding and to make it a very special and different one.

I got married just about a year ago and I can say that this would have a lot of the resources I had to try and use to make sure my wedding was what I wanted it to be. So please get ready for lovely lovely information that is just going to make you think up ideas for your own special day.



You are welcome to add your comments as well as information you know would benefit others. Hey suppliers you are welcome too, you can tell us about your products and how we can get them or give us tips on making more special days.

Shawla

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice one Mrs. Adebajo .... I will no doubt come here often. But no mess up o ... many start and they stop! I believe u will do well. Cheers

Unknown said...

Really love your weddin gown ...nice blog ...keep up the good work