Thursday 17 April 2008

What are we talking about?

Hi everyone, I have been thinking what we were going to start talking about. And i figured, why not lets start with the wedding gown. Every bride dreams of a lovely wedding dress for her wedding, strapless, flowing with a train, beads, trimmings and all.

Okay, there are lots of lovely gowns out there for you to look at until you get that one that works for you, but there are also people that make lovely custom gowns for you too. My wedding gown was bought on the internet by me and I had it shipped to me in Nigeria funny enough through EMS and I got it 10days after. I found this lovely website  while preparing for my wedding and I just loved the gown cos to me it looked really unique.

The wonderful thing about it was that it was not so expensive, however the down side was that I could not pay by myself - no credit card or anything. So I got my brother to make the purchase for me, after I told them I wanted the gown shipped to Nigeria. Now you don't necessarily have to buy abroad, you can buy in Nigeria, or you can even have it made. My next post will tell you some place you can buy from both in Nigeria and abroad and for good money too.

No comments: